A comprehensive guide to a growing religious movement
If you want to study Paganism in more detail, this book is the place to start. Based on a course in Paganism that the authors have taught for more than a decade, it is full of exercises, meditations, and discussion questions for group or individual study.
This book presents the basic fundamentals of Paganism. It explores what Pagans are like; how the Pagan sacred year is arranged; what Pagans do in ritual; what magick is; and what Pagans believe about God, worship, human nature, and ethics.
- For those who are exploring their own spirituality, or who want a good book to give to non-Pagan family and friends
- A hands-on learning tool with magickal workings, meditations, discussion questions, and journal exercises
- Offers in-depth discussion of ethics and magick
Free local contact-less pick-up available. We also happily ship! Simply make your selection at check-out and we'll handle the rest.
Paganism: An Introduction to Earth-Centered Religions
- Paperback : 250 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0738702226
- ISBN-13 : 978-0738702223
- Dimensions : 7.5 x 0.8 x 9.1 inches
- Publisher : Llewellyn Publications; Illustrated edition (July 8, 2002)
- Item Weight : 1.25 pounds
- Language: : English